Learn Java language
Learn Java Programming Languag
Java is today counted amongst those few languages that have revolutionized the programming world. This class-based and object-oriented language have helped developers to save a lot of time by providing various features from a single language, else developers had to work on different languages to get different features. Java is a fast, secure and reliable programming language that was launched by Sun Microsystem in the year 1995 and was further acquired by Oracle. Today Java is omnipresent and can be seen in Mobile phone, satellites, PCs and other electronic devices. One must join the Best Java Courses in Noida to learn in detail about this programming language.
Today applications produced with the help of Java programming language online is being used for, desktop, gaming, database, web, business, and other applications. Initially, it was designed to look and work like C++ language and therefore manifest most of its syntax from C/C++. Java is a platform independent language that follows the concept of WORA (Write once, Run Anywhere), which means that the developers have to write the code only once and can make them run on multiple platforms that are supported by java. Moreover, it allows the developers to execute multiple statements rather than executing them sequentially.
Apart from IT companies, Java is the first choice of many different sectors, like:
- Information Technology
- Financial services
- Stock market
- Big Data
- Scientific and Research Community
All these sectors use Java because of its unique features:
- Simple: Developers with prior knowledge of C++ can easily learn and understand the working of Java since the syntax of Java is similar to C++. In Fact, it does not have complex features of C++, like operator overloading, pointers, etc.
- Security: There is full security for the codes that are compiled in Java as once compiled, the codes are then converted into bytecodes. Moreover, JVM prevents unauthorized access to system resources.
- WORA: Any program that is built using java language can easily be ported to different platforms without changing its coding. Now that it can run on multiple operating systems and machines, it, therefore, becomes architecture neutral.
- Robust: Java has a strong memory management system and the errors are eliminated during compiling and runtime.
- Multi-threaded: Java users can write only one program that can perform multiple things simultaneously.
- Object Oriented: OOPs model is followed by Java that helps in breaking the complex code into understandable objects.
There are three main components of the Java programming language:
- JVM (Java Virtual Machine): This virtual machine is only for Java and allows the systems or machines to run Java programs and even the programs that are written using different languages and are compiled to Java bytecode.
- JRE (Java Runtime Environment): This runtime environment includes all the software tools which help in developing any Java application. It is an amalgamation of Java Virtual Machine (JVM), supporting libraries and platform core classes.
- JDK(Java Development Kit)
Also, Know About - NETWORKING COURSES IN NOIDA
One must definitely join the Best Java Courses in Noida to increase their chances of getting hired with a top-notch company. KVCH is one such company that offers the Best Java training by the industry experts. Here the candidates are prepared according to the industry standard by making them work on real-time industry projects that provide them with some great industry experience.